To order a book ... ...
a) You may call (to pay in cash - see Contact details for Publisher's address) and collect in person during Business Hours - the author will sign if you wish. For other times please send a form message (see Contact page) and await a reply to ensure someone will be present when you call. Please provide sufficient notice.
b) You may make out a cheque (in Sterling to 'Daniel M Turner'), Send this, with your name and address, to White Wings Publishing (see Contact details). Please allow time for your cheque to clear before the book is dispatched and include postage as indicated on this page as appropriate.
c) You may order on-line and make a card payment (also via PayPal). In this case please proceed with the 'Add to cart' feature below. These orders will be dispatched by Royal Mail.
d) Otherwise please send a message via the Contact page.
e) Please see list of outlets below where books are sold ... ...
Daniel Turner’s three books ... 'Fish Quay Folk of North Shields', 'Birds, beaches and boats' and 'Life on the Tyne' are generally available through:
(i) this website (and the instructions above);
(ii) the events shown on the News and Events page of this website.
(iii) these other outlets ...
1) The business premises of White Wings Publishing (see above);
2) The Old Low Light, Clifford's Fort, North Shields Fish Quay;
3) The Keel Row Bookshop, 11 Fenwick Terrace, Preston Road, North
4) Blackwell's, Percy Street, Newcastle upon Tyne (Local History section);
5) Nile Street Post Office, North Shields;
6) Natural History Book Service (NHBS) ... http://www.nhbs.com/
7) Scottish Ornithologists' Club, Aberlady (Waterston House), East Lothian,
8) Scottish Seabird Centre, North Berwick, East Lothian;
9) Visitor Centre, Druridge Bay Country Park, Northumberland;
10) North Shields Library;
11) Tourist Information Offices: Royal Quays (N Shields) and Whitley Bay;
12) I Love Office Supplies, Rudyerd Street, North Shields;
13) Chirton Post Office, Front Street, Chirton, North Shields;
14) Priory Newsagents / Tynemouth Post Office, Percy Park Rd, Tynemouth;
15) Sage Gateshead;
16) Waterstones (bookshops, nationwide, UK);
17) Newbiggin Maritime Centre (Northumberland);
18) The Word (South Shields) - National Centre for the Written Word.
For full list of current outlets where 'Life on the Tyne' may be purchased, see
Life on the Tyne (book) tab and go to the base of its page. You may also order through this website - see appropriate selection below.
1. To see where World Zone 1 and World Zone 2 are located, please refer to the Royal Mail Pricing Guide. This may be found on their website at ...
http://www.royalmail.com/price-finder Then within the Guide search for the text 'Pricing zones' - a map will show the World Zones.